Your consent is required for the use of certain cookies. We collect it by means of an informative banner.
3. The type of cookies used and their purposes
We use the following cookies:
– Functional cookies: they allow us to improve the functioning of the website and make it more user-friendly for the visitor. For example, we store your login data.
– Audience measurement cookies: they ensure that an anonymous cookie is generated each time you visit a website. These cookies allow you to know whether you have visited the site before or not. It is only during the first visit that a cookie is set. On subsequent visits, the use of the already existing cookie is automatic. This cookie is only used for statistical purposes. In this way, the following data can be collected:
the number of unique visitors
how often users visit the site
which pages visitors view
how long do users visit a particular page
the page from which visitors leave the site
– Tracking cookies: they allow you to analyze your browsing, your viewing or consumption habits on network sites, with the aim of offering you targeted advertising or personalized services. The profile that is established on the basis of this data is not linked to your name, address, email address, etc., but only serves to match the advertisements to your profile, so that they are as relevant as possible to you. . We collect your consent for these cookies. They will not be installed without your consent.
– Third party cookies: they allow you to track the pages you visit on the Internet in order to create your personal profile. This profile is not linked to your name, address, email address etc., as stated above, but serves only to identify you as a unique visitor and to tailor advertisements to your profile so that they are as relevant as possible for you. We collect your consent for these cookies. These cookies will not be installed without your consent.
– Cookies linked to social networks: these allow social networks to save the articles and pages that you share via their share buttons. They may also contain tracking cookies which track your internet surfing behavior.
– Site improvement cookies: these allow you to test different versions of a web page to find out which page is best used.
3a. List of cookies used
Google analytics: used to measure the site’s audience.
Google tag manager: facilitates the implementation of tags on pages and allows you to manage Google tags.
Google Adsense: Google advertising network using websites or YouTube videos as a medium for its ads.
Google Dynamic Remarketing: allows you to offer dynamic advertising based on previous searches.
Google Adwords Conversion: tool for monitoring adwords advertising campaigns.
DoubleClick: Google advertising cookies to serve banners.
Facebook connect: allows you to identify yourself using your Facebook account.
Facebook social plugins: allows you to like, share, comment on content with a Facebook account.
Facebook Custom Audience: Enables you to engage with the audience on Facebook.
Twitter button: Easily share and view Twitter content.
Twitter advertising: allows you to display and target advertisements by the Twitter advertising network.
4. Your rights with regard to your personal data
You have the right to access, rectify, limit and delete your personal data. In addition, you have the right to object to the processing of personal data and the right to the portability of your data. You can exercise these rights by sending us an email at the following address firstname.lastname@example.org. In order to prevent abuse, we may ask you to identify yourself on our site. When it comes to accessing personal data